_______________________

Wednesday, October 01, 2008


home

Home again! I've a head full of memories and much to share, but also an awful case of jet lag. I leave again Sunday for our annual Calvary Chapel Pastors' Wives Conference and another two weeks of interviews. I've got a workshop to prepare for, a book review to write, laundry to wash ... you get the picture. The minute I spot a clearing in all that, I'll post about the trip--starting with the divine appointment that rescued us from the train tracks.

4 Comment:

At 10/02/2008 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

Good grief, we just got you home!! Could'nt you hang around for awhile? Your laughter floating across the church last night was like a warm breeze... we love you guys! Debbie

 
At 10/03/2008 1:54 PM, Blogger Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience had this to say ...

You're back on this side of the world!

God leads you on, sister...

 
At 10/05/2008 6:30 PM, Blogger kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* had this to say ...

Welcome home. You sound sooo busy. How do you do it?

 
At 10/06/2008 10:24 PM, Blogger shannon had this to say ...

Ah, Debbie ... I want to be home more than you know. It was so nice to be there with everyone Wednesday, and so hard to say good-bye again on Sunday. But in a few weeks, I'm home for good! Love you :)
---

Hello Ann! I keep thinking about you every time I think about Paris. Oh, how I love that city! We will have to talk soon.
---

Hi Puzzle! Well, I'm barely doing it now, let me tell you. But all these trips have been so joyful. That alone makes up for the tiredness. I just had a lot of things hit all at once, but when I return from this trip, I'm home until we leave for Israel in the spring.

Hope you're doing well. :)

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...