_______________________

Tuesday, March 11, 2008


how do i get dressed in the morning?

(More on Corpus Christi in the next day or two. Today is a "running here and there" day.)

I could have told you as much:




You Are 15% Left Brained, 85% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning. Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others. If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic. Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility. Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way. If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art. Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.



And I could have predicted this too: Dave, who is about as even-keeled as you can get (and pleasant, and longsuffering, and patient, and forgiving, and gracious ...) came out 55% left brained; 45% right brained.

If you go take the test, come back and tell me the results.

Labels:

12 Comment:

At 3/11/2008 10:36 AM, Blogger Laurie had this to say ...

Hi Shannon, that was fun to find out. I was 65% left and 35% right.

 
At 3/11/2008 10:48 AM, Blogger Kim had this to say ...

Fun! It says I'm 40% left & 60% right.

Back to work... ;)

 
At 3/11/2008 12:40 PM, Blogger Kelly @ Love Well had this to say ...

Like Kim, I'm 40% left and 60% right.

I guess that means I can get dressed in the mornings, but I wear funky clothes and listen to music while doing so.

 
At 3/11/2008 3:16 PM, Blogger Nancy had this to say ...

Would you believe that I am 50% /50%?!?

 
At 3/11/2008 3:24 PM, Blogger Cora had this to say ...

Okay, um, 75% left brained and 25% right.

Does that mean I am a boring person?

 
At 3/11/2008 7:10 PM, Blogger Kari Kelly had this to say ...

Nancy, I'm 50-50 too! So I think I just confused! LOL

 
At 3/12/2008 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

I matched Kim and Kelly at 40% left 60% right, but there were a few questions I wasn't sure how to answer, so could be off a little. I've always thought of myself more as creative (loving writing, drawing/painting, decorating), so that seems right. (But then I am in the communication biz as a writer, and an organized thinker when it comes to writing something out.) I'm much more confident expressing myself in writing than in speaking. Never feel like I have the right words verbally until 5 minutes too late. (argh!) Always praying for God to help me think on my feet! :)

 
At 3/12/2008 5:15 PM, Blogger Kim had this to say ...

Pam D. - I need to pray that for myself too. :)

Shanny - Mike took the quiz & his results were 50/50. :)

 
At 3/13/2008 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

This was fun...I am 70% Left that would leave 30% to right

 
At 3/13/2008 3:59 PM, Blogger elaina had this to say ...

50/50 :-)

 
At 3/17/2008 12:52 PM, Blogger Fran had this to say ...

I finally had a moment to catch up on your blog so I'm a little late. :)

I'm 45% left and 55% right but like someone else said I wasn't sure how to answer a couple of questions. I did poll my kids on some of them and they were pretty emphatic so maybe I should ask them all the questions. lol

 
At 3/18/2008 3:18 PM, Blogger CulyQFun had this to say ...

I am 30% Left and 70% Right...not sure how I like those odds......BUT seems to fit me most days. Who knew?

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...