_______________________

Wednesday, February 20, 2008


gone

In just a few short hours, my sister (Nancy) and I will be boarding a plane for Corpus Christi, Texas. I'm doing a women's retreat for the ladies of Calvary Chapel of the Coastlands this weekend.

I know I'll have much to write about when I get home. This fellowship has been through an extremely painful two years. If you have a moment, please go to Free Hannah.com to read about Hannah Overton and the unbelievable turn of events her life has taken over the last two years.

And after you've read her story, please pray.

Labels:

2 Comment:

At 2/22/2008 10:13 AM, Blogger Susan Skitt had this to say ...

PRAYING

 
At 2/25/2008 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

Thank you Shannon for your ministry to us here in Corpus Christi. I heard so many women comment on the vivid pictures you painted in our minds. I cracked up with many of your stories beginning with The Birds. Talking to the flying monkeys was my personal favorite.

We are infertility sisters. At 44 (after 9 years of trying everything short of in vitro) with endometriosis, fibroid tumors and insurance limitations, I too am at the end of that road. I bought both books, by the way. The Lord has already given me peace through this part of the journey. I'm still in limbo as far as adoption is concerned. I trust that the Lord will work it out.

I have a writer's soul and you have sparked a new flame. May the Lord continue to bless and use you to encourage women.
Sincerely,
Dorothy Callaway

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...