_______________________

Monday, October 22, 2007


mosaic winners


We're at the Home Town Deli and Espresso--our office away from home. Dave is typing prayer requests to send to our church e-prayer chain. Tera is drinking cocoa and working on a chapter from her science book. From the speakers overhead, Aretha and her girls are making their case for respect. "R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Find out what it means to me ... Sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me." And I'm cutting little slips of paper so Dave can pick three winners.

He closes his eyes, which I find endearing. Reaching into the pile, he picks the first name: TaunaLen.

And the second: Deitra.

And the third: Vicki.

Congratulations, you three! Your books are ready to mail out. Could the three of you email your addresses to me? You'll find my email address on my profile.

3 Comment:

At 10/22/2007 6:30 PM, Blogger Cora had this to say ...

Oh bummer!!

Congrats to the 3 winners!!

Hope you had a good time at the coffee shop :)

Bet your happy to be back home. I know we are happy to have you back!!

 
At 10/23/2007 2:35 PM, Blogger TaunaLen had this to say ...

Thank you! I am so excited. I've been waiting to read this book since I saw it plastered all over blogdom a few days ago. Thanks for doing the giveaway, and your coffee shop trip sounds lovely!

TaunaLen

 
At 10/29/2007 3:10 PM, Blogger Vicki had this to say ...

What a thrill to know my name was among the three! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

hugs,
Vicki

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...