_______________________

Friday, August 24, 2007


new blog


I've added another blog to my dashboard. I'm happy to introduce Joyful Life, a ministry site from and for the women's ministry of Calvary Chapel Marysville, but which I hope will enjoy many other visitors. This is a place to share thoughts on marriage, parenting, our devotional lives, sister-to-sister issues, home organization, and, of course, recipes. Lots of recipes. In essence, this is a place to work out Titus 2 in a practical format.

If you have the time and the inclination, I hope you'll come by and add your thoughts to the posts you find there.

1 Comment:

At 8/25/2007 9:48 AM, Blogger Giulianna @ Family Blueprint had this to say ...

Howdy Shannon!

Oh, how I tinge a bit with envy that we are not moving to your area! I just visited your new Joyful Life group and reading the connection between you ladies truly blessed my heart. God is so good to give us sweet sisters for fellowship!

I have a close friend who is a Calvary pastor's wife in Northern California, but their church will still be too far for us to be actively involved.

So I am stepping out into the unknown, yet I know God already has the details worked out. Thanks for dropping by my blog, was wonderful to hear from you!

Blessings to you!!!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...