_______________________

Monday, August 13, 2007


interview


The last several weeks, I've been editing, writing, editing, cooking, editing, throwing water at my 14 nearly dead tomato plants ... you get the picture. Notice there hasn't been a lot of blogging in there. I miss it. When life slows down a bit, I'll do it again.

For now, here's a quick bit of news. Tomorrow morning at 7:15 (yes, that's a.m.), I'm being interviewed by Michelle Mendoza of KCIS radio's Living Christian program (Seattle) for a piece I wrote for the just-released Chicken Soup for the Soul in Menopause. If you'd like to catch it here in the Seattle area, you can tune in to AM 630. Otherwise, it can be accessed via KCIS's radio site (press the "Listen Live" circle near the top left corner of the page). And if that doesn't work for you, here's a link to their podcast page: Living Christian with Michelle Mendoza.

And on a side note, I'm leaving Saturday to take our son, Zac, down to Murrieta, CA, to get registered and settled in at Calvary Chapel Bible College. If I could ask a favor, please pray that Zac acclimates quickly to the new environment--and that God has His way with this boy I love so much.

6 Comment:

At 8/13/2007 12:24 PM, Blogger MaryAnne Hommel had this to say ...

Ah,Bible College...for my daughter it was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I will pray for Zak to hear the voice of his shepherd and take all of Lu Wings classes, and for his mom who walks past his bedroom everyday. Knowing they are in God's will doesn't always make you miss them less!

 
At 8/13/2007 12:28 PM, Blogger MaryAnne Hommel had this to say ...

Oh,after reading that post I wanted to clarify that Bible College was an awesome time for my daughter, lest it sounded like a bad experience!

 
At 8/13/2007 3:09 PM, Blogger Kim had this to say ...

Ooh, I can't wait to listen to your interview!

We will definitely be praying for Zac - and for you guys since you'll be missing him like crazy. God is going to do amazing things in Zac's life! It's going to be so cool to watch. :)

 
At 8/13/2007 10:25 PM, Blogger Cora had this to say ...

Of course we will be praying for Zac. You know how much we love him. We will be praying for you and Dave, too, as I know you will be missing him. Don't worry, December will come quickly :)

 
At 9/01/2007 8:29 PM, Blogger Laura Christianson had this to say ...

Shannon,

Congrats on your radio interview; sorry I missed it. I've recently entered the radio interview circuit myself!

Laura

 
At 10/23/2007 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...