_______________________

Wednesday, November 08, 2006


better


I think I'm going to live. For awhile there, as one couch-bound day turned into another and there was no end in sight to my ever-present nausea, I wondered. But today, things are different. I had a bite and felt fine. I think it's over.

Thank you for all your prayers and well-wishes. You are faithful friends.

And while I'm thanking people, I want to thank Janice and Susan of 5 Minutes For Mom for taking the time to both review Inconceivable, and also to host an interview about the book. You both blessed me!

4 Comment:

At 11/08/2006 10:29 AM, Blogger Barb had this to say ...

Hello Shannon,

I'm a follower of 5 Minutes For Mom. I love Janice and Susan and the book reviews they do are so inspiring, I almost always end up buying the book. The last book they led me to buy was Come Back. Your book is now on my list, too. I can't wait to read it.

I'm glad you're feeling better. Maybe you're working on another book? :-)

 
At 11/10/2006 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

Good to hear you are feeling better!

A friend

 
At 11/10/2006 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

HI Shannon. I am sorry to hear you have been sick but are happy you are doing better. How is homeschooling? You should start blogging at homeschoolblogger.com! Not that you have any time! Love to you my PW friend! Antoinette

 
At 11/13/2006 10:57 AM, Blogger whaaaat! had this to say ...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I look forward to reading more stories soon.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...