_______________________

Wednesday, May 03, 2006


writers' conference

I'll be teaching three workshops this Friday and Saturday at Seattle Pacific University's Writers' Recharge conference--In Fear and Trembling (on overcoming fear as a writer), Four-Legged Writing (on writing with excellence), and Harness the Power of Blogging (on ... well ... blogging :). I'm also representing Cook Communications and will be taking editor appointments.

Ginger (of Joyful Woman) wrote to tell me she'd see me there. I am so looking forward to meeting her in person! That got me to thinking ... is anyone else planning to be at the conference? If so, please let me know. It would be nice to connect names and faces.

5 Comment:

At 5/03/2006 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

oh! Wish I could go!! I pray it'll be a great time.

 
At 5/03/2006 8:14 PM, Blogger Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience had this to say ...

I will not be there....but I tell you...I'd give my eye teeth to have a front row seat! Care to blog about the highlights from your seminars??!!

A very keen reader ~smile~
Ann V.

 
At 5/04/2006 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

Wish I lived near Seattle -- those sound great! Your writing inspires me in my own... :)

 
At 5/04/2006 10:23 AM, Blogger Priscilla49 had this to say ...

Boy, do I wish! But no, Saturday my son returns FROM Redmond TO home, here in Massachusetts for the summer. I, like Ann, would love for you to blog about some of the highlights of the seminars!! What fun! Have a GREAT time!

 
At 5/04/2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Bill & Glory had this to say ...

You know I'd be there in half a heartbeat!!!

As it is I am participating in this year's Life Walk for Pregnancy Choices and my parents will be visiting from Saskatchewan (I love writing that name).

Have fun and motivate, inspire, and stimulate!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...