_______________________

Friday, March 17, 2006


gone

It's been a fast week.

Dave left for Texas Monday morning to take a training course from Gospel for Asia. Sometime this next year, he will likely take himself--and that training--to India to assist the local pastors there.

While he's been gone, I've been holding down the fort and (literally) keeping the home fires burning. In between the extra wood hauling, goat feeding, and garbage-taking-outing, I've been studying. This afternoon, I'm heading two hours south to Lacey, Washington, where I'm teaching four sessions at South Hill Calvary Chapel's women's retreat.

So all of that to say, my posting has been slim this week ... but I'll be back Monday. God bless your weekend.

1 Comment:

At 4/22/2006 6:28 AM, Blogger prolix had this to say ...

Since this excerpt didn't have a comment, let me add mine! You have a very nice blog, of a very high standard. I notice you are a writer also, and very lucid too!

I request you to check out my blog at http://procyon4x.blogspot.com and at http://procyon6x.blogspot.com and do please give me your review!

In Christ,

Procyon

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...