_______________________

Monday, February 27, 2006


sunday thoughts

It's been a week since I posted. I planned to write yesterday, but lunch with two of my three sisters turned into lunch/shopping/knitting with my sisters (one of which had to bow out before the knitting began in earnest), which then worked itself right into home fellowship group last night. I can't remember when I've had a more wonderful evening. It was so good to gather with people I love and worship together, learn together, pray together. It was good to hear their hearts, and catch a glimpse of the walking they've done with God since we gathered last.

I want to share something that struck me yesterday morning during worship practice, but I'm waiting for a friend to send me the pictures I asked her to take of that moment. She just informed me it will likely be later tonight, so my sharing will have to wait a bit longer.

See you ... tomorrow?

1 Comment:

At 2/27/2006 2:15 PM, Blogger Nancy had this to say ...

Shanny,

I am sorry that I wasn't at home fellowship last night. I missed being there. I had a great day with you and Tarri.

And if you must really know, if I was going to stay with you until home fellowship, I would've gladly picked up some sticks to knit!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...