_______________________

Thursday, March 03, 2005


something fun

I've added a guestmap. If you don't mind telling me where you're from, click the "Click here ... place a pin" button (the one with the globe), which you'll find on the right side of the blog, just under my "links" list.

When the map opens, you can use the "zoom" feature to more specifically define your area. Then hit "post," which will tell you that you need to define an area. A hand cursor will appear; use that to click on your space and you're ready to go.

C'mon. It's not that hard ... I figured out how to do it. :)

3 Comment:

At 3/03/2005 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

Hi Shannon:
I did it!I am the first Oregonian on your map it appears!!:-)CNBC(Childless Not By Choice)has a map like this too.What fun!God bless you and your writing Shannon.
Sharon of Oregon

 
At 3/03/2005 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous had this to say ...

Hello. I found your map and marked my space! You knew I would! Looking forward to many more blogs and to see who else has visited you. Cora

 
At 3/04/2005 6:56 AM, Blogger Lori Seaborg had this to say ...

I remembered when you emailed me about how to start a blog. Now, not only have you figured out how to put links and small photos on your blog, but you've added a map! I am SO behind you!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you for your kind, loving comment. Um ... you were kind and loving, weren't you?

Back to the home page...